- ✚: Do you have an official diagnosis or diagnoses? What are they?
- ☓: Do you believe in self diagnosis?
- ☯: Are there any disorders or conditions you think you might have that you aren't diagnosed for?
- ✞: Do your religion and your mental health have anything to do with one another?
- ✡: How much do you tell your family about your mental health? How do they feel about it
- ✤: When were you first diagnosed?
- ★: Are you currently seeking help from a mental health professional? Do you like them or dislike them?
- ✱: What's your opinion of the mental health system in your country?
- ❤: Does your diagnosis/disorder/whathaveyou affect your romantic life at all?
- ♫: Have you turned to music to help you cope? What's your favorite music for this purpose?
- ☮: Do you describe your moods or different aspects of your diagnosis with certain terms that other people might not know? Explain.
- ø: What are some of the best and worst comments you've gotten in relation to your illness?
- ✎: How does your illness affect your work or school?
- ✿: How does being neuroatypical affect your day do day life?
- ☢: What's your opinion on medication?
- ☁: What are the hardest and easiest parts of your condition for you?
- ϟ: What misconceptions do you see a lot about your condition?
- ⓣ: How do you feel about tumblr's view of mental illness?
- ▼: Do you believe in ableism towards people with mental disabilities?
- ☠: How serious/significant do you consider your disorder? Why?
- ♡: How do you feel about people putting their illnesses in their sidebars/freely advertising them?
- ♋: What's your favorite self care thing to do?
In my eyes when I am in pain
In the tears that are hiding behind my lashes
In my crooked walk
In my bloated stomach
In my pale face
In my scars, my bruises
In my handful of pills and tablets
In my scrapbook filled with hospital bracelets
In my blood pressure, in my pulse
You can see my illnesses. They are not invisible. I am not invisible.